If you ever wondered what goes on in the mind of someone that builds hypercars for a living, or what inspired them to get into that line of work in the first place, you'll want to watch this video from XCar. It's a long one, at 30 minutes, and it's exclusively in Italian so you'll be reading subtitles, but this interview with Pagani founder Horatio Pagani is a must-watch for anyone interested in his brand's ultra-performance vehicles.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX