Honda has officially joined the ranks of automakers like Kia and Ford by posting solid profits during the fourth quarter of the company's fiscal year. The Japanese automaker managed to see profits rise by 28 percent compared to the same period last year, thanks largely to increased hybrid sales. The announcement marks the fourth-straight quarter of profits for the company after seeing a rare operating loss at the end of March, 2009.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX