Ford GTX1 Prototype – Click above for image gallery
After 22 years learning about and lusting after some of the most incredible vehicles on the planet, it seems as good a time as any to celebrate the duPont Registry. The duPont is that seminal catalog of classified ads featuring the highest caliber of motor vehicles. Along with Robb Report and Hemmings (and our own Luxist), the duPont Registry seems to have defined what is hot and what is not at the upper end of the automotive marketplace. Officially launched in April 1985 as duPont REGISTRY, A B
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX