Littlest G Rocks The Box With Meaningful Improvements
When the doors open at Manhattahn's Javitz Center for the New York Auto Show in less than two weeks, Mercedes-Benz will have a refreshed version of its GLK-Class on display. But you needn't wait that long, as parent company Daimler has just released the full spectrum of details and photos of its updated entry-level crossover.
The smallest member of the Mercedes-Benz utility vehicle range, the GLK-Class has only been on the market for a couple of years now. Hardly in need of an update, then, but that hasn't stopped the Silver Star automaker from working on a little refresh for the boxy little crossover.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX