We record Episode #250 of the Autoblog Podcast tonight, and you can drop us your questions via our Q&A module below. Check out our discussion topics or chime in to help determine what else the crew chats about this evening. Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes if you haven't already done so, and if you want to take it all in live, tune in to our UStream (audio only) channel at 10:00 PM Eastern tonight.
Four Cylinder Porsche
Porsche doesn't currently offer anything with fewer than six cylinders, but much of the German automaker's illustrious history was made with boxer-style four-cylinder engines, starting with the iconic 356. Following stories in September of a new entry-level Porsche model to slot just below the Boxster are new rumors indicating that the next-gen Boxster itself will be endowed with a new four-banger.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX