2010 Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach Grid Girls – Click above for high-res image gallery
Hulk Hogan's son, Nick Hogan, has announced that he'll be returning to competitive drifting. That's right, at one point in time Nick Hogan was a competitive professional drifter, licensed by Formula D and finishing as high as third place at a 2007 NOPI Drift event. Then he went and crashed his hyper-modded Toyota Supra (while drunk and racing) and in the process put his friend and Iraq veteran into a vegetative state. Hogan, who was a minor at the time of the crash and subsequent incarceration,
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX