Marussia, the Formula One team of Spanish race car driver Maria de Villota, is reporting that its 32-year-old driver has lost her right eye and remains hospitalized following a bizarre accident at a test event earlier this week. Teammates have described her condition as critical but stable.
Formula One Crash
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX