A car collided with a bald eagle on the Florida Turnpike and was rescued by a Florida Highway Patrolman.
Florida Highway Patrol
- Jason Marker
- Apr 8, 2016
The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating allegations of a trooper watching Youtube videos on his official in-car laptop while driving.
- Brandon Turkus
- Feb 12, 2014
Way back in 2011, we told you about the story of Faustio Lopez and Donna Jane Watts, two Florida police officers who made national headlines over concerns of police abuse of power. According to reports, Lopez, a Miami Police officer, was late for an off-duty job. While in full uniform, he ran his marked police cruiser up to 120 miles per hour on a city freeway trying to make it to work. Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Watts was one of the cars he blew past.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models