Abarth has made a lot out of very little. Its entire lineup is based on the 500 and (in markets other than ours) the Punto. But that isn't about to change anytime soon.
Fiat Panda Abarth
- Noah Joseph
- Sep 24, 2013
As far as product portfolios go, Abarth is about as small as they come. The performance arm of Fiat, Abarth bases its entire line on two models: the 500 and the Punto. And even within that, only the 500 is offered Stateside. But that could change.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models