Click above for more shots of the 1995 Ferrari motorcycle
Well, what do you know... Ferrari has finally created a new two-wheeler, but it's not exactly the Ducati-esque superbike we had been hoping for. Still, it's probably the greenest Ferrari the world will ever see. Designed for little tykes of either gender aged 3-4 years, this not-quite from Maranello Ferrari-branded cycle has dual 12-inch wheels, an aluminum twin-tube chassis running straight from the headtube to the rear dropouts and, um, training wheels. A radial-mounted caliper brake grips fir
Oh crap! We just realized this Sunday is Father's Day and we don't have a gift for dear old Dad. Again. Never fear! Autoblog's staffers been in this spot before, so just follow our lead. Oh, and we're gonna assume that if you're car-crazed enough to be looking for gift ideas here, then your pops probably likes cars too.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX