Massachusetts-based Factory Five, the builder of some exceptional Shelby Cobra replicas and the GTM race car, has announced a new project vehicle. Starting with a Subaru WRX donor car, the Factory Five team says it will be able to produce a mid-engined two-seater for under $15,000... and you can help design it.
Factory Five Racing
What do you do if you're the type of car guy whose head screams "need for speed" but whose heart belongs to Greenpeace? The two are incompatible, right? Wrong: In Translogic Episode 4.3, we introduced you to Michael "T-Rex" Kadie, who proves burning gasoline isn't the only way to go fast. His 2SSIC Type 65 Electric Coupe currently hold three spots in the National Electric Drag Racing Association's (NEDRA) record books. Kadie's EV is essentially a Factory Five kit car that looks just like a Shelb
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX