The first lights-out of the 2014 Formula One season can be measured in hours, not months. If you've heard anything about pre-season testing you know that even the teams are expecting carnage - Fernando Alonso at Ferrari, who's had a comparatively good pre-season, said "the first priority is to finish." Christian Horner, team principal at Infiniti Red Bull Racing, has said he wouldn't be surprised if Mercedes AMG Petronas driver Lewis Hamilton finishes the first race two laps ahead of the field.
F1 Power Unit
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
F1 Power Unit Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!