The first lights-out of the 2014 Formula One season can be measured in hours, not months. If you've heard anything about pre-season testing you know that even the teams are expecting carnage - Fernando Alonso at Ferrari, who's had a comparatively good pre-season, said "the first priority is to finish." Christian Horner, team principal at Infiniti Red Bull Racing, has said he wouldn't be surprised if Mercedes AMG Petronas driver Lewis Hamilton finishes the first race two laps ahead of the field.
F1 Power Unit
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX