The Catavolt team has been developing its unique electric motorcycle drivetrain whilst duking it out on racetracks Down Under in the eFX/TTXGP championship for the past couple years. Now, they are bringing the battle to the Australian streets, announcing that the first Catavolt S6 street bike has found a home.
Australia's Team Catavolt have lofted their slouch hats into the eFX / TTXGP electric motorcycle road racing ring in an intriguing announcement. Not only is the move a radical change from their usual land-speed-records-on-salt-flats activity, the EnerTrac Corp. motor for this new racing machine is somewhat radically located in the hub of the back wheel.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX