Tipster and reader of our site Manu shared a link to this 1990 Mazda Miata which has been converted to electric. This particular car is fully electric, not a biodiesel/electric hybrid like the one we showed you a bit earlier. Using thirteen Optima D31M 75AH Blue Top Marine deep cycle batteries, the car can cruise at up to 96 mph, although with severely limited range. At a more sedate speed or around town, the range would be much longer. The car is charged using power supplies capable of converti
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!