As Nissan neared completion of its ZEOD RC electric racer, the automaker approached Michelin with a challenge: make us some racing tires with low rolling resistance that also have a high level of grip.
- Jon LeSage
- Jan 29, 2013
So you think you've seen the quickest-ever battery-powered race car in the world? What about Rhys Millen in his electrified 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe setting the Pike's Peak speed record? Or John "Plasma Boy" Wayland in his converted 1972 Datsun 1200, the White Zombie, as he turned heads at the Portland International Raceway? Or even the Tesla Model S, in the production category.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models