If you had one evening to record a promotional video and photo shoot, a full camera crew and the only Dodge Dart rally car in existence, what would you do with it? If you're Travis Pastrana, you bring your buddies from Red Bull with you to Chrysler's Chelsea Proving Grounds and you film them filming you hooning the bejeezus out of it.
Dodge Dart Rally
Although we don't doubt it's been done, turning a Dodge Neon or Caliber into a race car would be a bit of a stretch. The Dart, however, is another beast entirely. So people stood up and noticed when Dodge announced it was fielding a competition version of its Alfa Romeo-based compact sedan – with no less prominent a performer than Travis Pastrana behind the wheel – in the Global RallyCross Championship.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX