With Super Bowl Sunday less than a week away, this week is going to be dominated by anything and everything football related. That includes advertising and the auto industry, as some of the biggest players prepare to launch multi-million-dollar spots hawking their latest and greatest products.
Poor little doberhuahua, so misunderstood. In fact it's so misunderstood that we don't even know what it is. Not that something like that would stop Canadian songstress and animal rights advocate Sarah McLachlan from plucking at our heartstrings, though, in the teaser video below.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX