The digital model includes every element rendered in "sub-centimeter accuracy."
During Gamescom in Cologne, Germany the Forza Motorsport team showed off another demo of Forza Motorsport 5 and announced two tracks for the game: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca and Spa-Francorchamps. Laguna Seca and its Corkscrew have been in the previous four versions, while Spa and Eau Rouge are making their first intro to marquee Xbox driving game.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX