2010 Hyundai Tucson - Click above for high-res image gallery
Some cloaked shots of the production version of Ford's newest cute ute have surfaced. First shown as the iosis-X concept in Paris, this C-segment crossover features that same "kinetic design language" we see in Ford of Europe's S-MAX and C-MAX, in a size that slots between the two. This small crossover would compete head-to-head with the Toyota RAV-4 and Honda CR-V, among others.
A tipper just sent us some pics of what appears to be the next Honda CR-V caught nekkid out in public. While the front end looks like a reasonable update to the current model, the rear, especially the sloping window line aft of the C-pillar, looks like Honda took a page right out of the Ssangyong book of automotive design.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX