2010 Hyundai Tucson - Click above for high-res image gallery
Some cloaked shots of the production version of Ford's newest cute ute have surfaced. First shown as the iosis-X concept in Paris, this C-segment crossover features that same "kinetic design language" we see in Ford of Europe's S-MAX and C-MAX, in a size that slots between the two. This small crossover would compete head-to-head with the Toyota RAV-4 and Honda CR-V, among others.
A tipper just sent us some pics of what appears to be the next Honda CR-V caught nekkid out in public. While the front end looks like a reasonable update to the current model, the rear, especially the sloping window line aft of the C-pillar, looks like Honda took a page right out of the Ssangyong book of automotive design.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!