Once you've got a Corvette, what's left? Why, a boat, of course! You're not going to want to step out of your C6 into some aluminum row boat with a 5-horsepower Evinrude hung off the back. A 2-stroke buzz can't hold a candle to the barrel-chested rumble of an LS V8. Malibu Boats has introduced its latest Corvette Limited Edition Sport-V speedboat to solve your problem. The Corvette's most prominent styling cues have been lifted from the car and rendered in V-hull form. There's authentic Corvette
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX