- Noah Joseph
- Jul 24, 2009
Following the release of a couple of teaser images showing what was tipped as an upcoming new model from Bugatti, the automotive press has been all up in a frenzy speculating over the form that the highly anticipated new car will take. But while the conclusion was that the car would be unveiled to the public at the upcoming Frankfurt Auto Show, new reports suggest otherwise.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Nov 20, 2007
Bugatti has stated that it is not going anywhere, and that there will be another model, and that it won't be an entry-level model. (Never mind the fact that an "entry level" Bugatti could still cost $800,000.) What they haven't stated is what kind of model it will be, except to say that it will remain the best of the best.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models