BMW 5 Series Touring – Click above for high-res image gallery
Who needs a 5-Series PAS when you've got one of these? The next BMW 5-Series Touring is out testing, and despite the fact that it looks as long as a football field and it's buried under cladding, it doesn't look awkward or ungainly – something that cannot exactly be said for the coming Mercedes E-Class wagon.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies