In April, France will start selling ethanol blended at a 10 percent ratio into unleaded gasoline (aka, E10). This is two years in advance of when the European mandatory biofuel blends come into effect. France might need the extra time, since it is not looking like it will be an easy transition. For one thing, big oil companies started to complain. First, French giant Total stated that the distribution of E10 was too expensive, but they will still offer it at 4,000 pumps before the end of the yea
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Biofuel Blend Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!