Maserati needs to make major moves if it wants to hit Fiat Group CEO Sergio Marchionne's aggressive sales target. Marchionne wants to see a tenfold increase in Maserati sales, and one of the models that will help him get there is a new sedan, presumably the next-generation Quattroporte. Actually, make that two different sedans, because Marchionne is prepping luxury sleds both small and large.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX