10 year-old Stepi Wörle hoons a Porsche 911 GT3 RS – Click above to watch video after the jump
Coming to the meaty part of the 911 model line revamp, the 2010 GT3 RS has been spotted after some time in wardrobe wearing slightly different clothes. These are subtle alterations, with LED daytime running lights, bigger intakes, a new air dam lip up front and revised taillights out back. The bigger news is that the GT3 RS will get more power with the addition of direct injection, and even faster gear changes when equipped with the PDK gearbox. And that means even faster acceleration, because y
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX