A new Porsche 911 means you can expect an impending onslaught of new varietals of the iconic sports car. One such expectation is a 911 Turbo Cabriolet, and, true to form, our spy photographers captured a camo-clad example out in the wild.
911 Turbo Cabriolet
The Porsche 991 is nearly here, and our spy photographers have managed to capture nearly-naked test cars out and about. As the newest 911 makes its way towards the auto show stage, Porsche's engineering and marketing teams are already working on a bevy of trims and limited edition iterations. One such version was caught running around wearing camo body armor, the next generation Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX