A new Porsche 911 means you can expect an impending onslaught of new varietals of the iconic sports car. One such expectation is a 911 Turbo Cabriolet, and, true to form, our spy photographers captured a camo-clad example out in the wild.
911 Turbo Cabriolet
- Jeff Glucker
- Aug 2, 2011
The Porsche 991 is nearly here, and our spy photographers have managed to capture nearly-naked test cars out and about. As the newest 911 makes its way towards the auto show stage, Porsche's engineering and marketing teams are already working on a bevy of trims and limited edition iterations. One such version was caught running around wearing camo body armor, the next generation Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models