When Skynet becomes self aware and takes control of all the autonomous cars and The Internet of Things and anything else with a computer, the resistance movement will want to track down guys like YouTube user Dan Mann for lessons in post-apocalyptic living. Mann has a 1979 Chevy C30 dually, and its SM465 manual transmission didn't agree with a herniated disk in his back. So he grabbed a General Motors 4L80E automatic transmission off his brother's truck and fitted it to his truck, jettisoning th
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX