What American racing series would be complete without a stop at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway? One of America's meccas of motorsport, the track known as the Brickyard hosts IndyCars (two races this season, in fact), NASCAR, even MotoGP. It's hosted Formula One, IROC and Grand-Am. But soon the United SportsCar Championship will switch from the category of series that currently compete at Indy to the ones that used to.
2015 United Sportscar Championship
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX