Nissan has announced a range of moderate enhancements for its 2015 Altima sedan, starting with a one-mile-per-gallon increase in the highway fuel economy of the top-tier, 3.5-liter V6 engine. The six-pot now returns 32 mpg on the highway and 22 mpg in the city.
2015 Nissan Altima
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX