Chrysler took the time to show off the first special edition version of the 2013 SRT Viper. Dipped in the same GTS blue paint as the original Viper, the GTS Launch Edition also wears the same Bright White racing stripes from nose to tail. Chrysler says the combination will only be available on Launch Edition cars and that the final production will be limited. How limited? The company isn't saying, though we imagine you'll need to know your local dealer pretty well to bring one of these machines
2013 Srt Viper Gts Launch Edition
SRT has just surprised us with news that it will be making an appearance in Monterey this week with a special vehicle in tow. Taking its place among historic automobiles on the Concept Lawn at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance this weekend will be the 2013 SRT Viper GTS Launch Edition model, wearing the iconic GTS Blue paint and dual white stripes of prior Viper coupe launches from both 1996 and 2006.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!