If there's one thing the world needs, it's another BMW X6, right? Mercedes-Benz seems to think so – after all, this isn't the first time we've heard rumblings about a four-door coupe-crossover from the German automaker. Now, Automotive News reports that the new X6 rival will be built at Mercedes' Tuscaloosa, Alabama plant.
2012 Mercedes Benz M Class
We haven't seen or heard much about the upcoming 2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class, but that changes effective immediately. Euro mag Motor-Talk apparently got their hands on some brochure photos of the newly refreshed ute well before the good folks at Daimler were ready to release the pics to the public.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX