Recognize that tag line? It was used in the first ad for the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee, a 90-second spot devoted to resetting our image of Jeep and, subtly, America itself. Chrysler parent Fiat evidently thinks so much of the tagline that they've taken it to Italy for use in the ad campaign for the 2012 Fiat Panda.
2012 Fiat Panda
Fiat has prepped an all-new Panda, and the high-riding city car is set to make its world debut at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show. The 2012 Panda represents the current zenith of the front-wheel-drive compact's evolution. This third-generation Panda features a restyled exterior paired with an updated interior design and a handful of engine choices.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX