Last week, we told you about the saga of Delaware couple Debbie and John Hooper, who were engaged in a battle with First State Chevrolet over their wrecked 2012 Camaro ZL1. The car was sent to the dealer for a warrantied paint repair, but was wrecked by a joyriding employee that snuck in on a weekend to go for a spin.
2012 Chevy Camaro Zl1
Imagine, if you will, that you own a 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Coupe. To get this car, you traded in a 1969 Camaro SS and a 2011 Camaro SS. You take your new ZL1, which only has 10,000 miles on it, into the dealership you bought it from to deal with an issue with the paint, which is covered under warranty.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX