For those that think the Audi A8L W12 isn't luxurious enough, the German automaker debuted a limited edition model here in Frankfurt dubbed the "Exclusive Concept." The A8 follows the R8 and Q7 as models available under the Exclusive label.
2012 Audi A8l W12
The paint is still drying on the 2011 Audi A8, but the Four-Ring automaker is already ready to roll out its 2012 lineup. A8 fans can now say hello a familiar variant of the flagship sedan which was missing upon launch of the launch of its redesign. The 2012 Audi A8 L will now be offered with a W12 engine under its hood and a $133,500 starting price on the window sticker. For that, you get a dozen cylinders giving 500 horsepower and 463 pound-feet of torque – enough to launch Audi's Big Dad
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX