2011 Volkswagen Jetta being hoisted into launch position – Click above to watch video after the jump
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
According to a well-placed source at VWVortex, Volkswagen is set to release official photos of the new 2011 Jetta in about two weeks' time, and while the new compact sedan won't go on sale until sometime this fall, we'll be learning all about the new model over the course of the next month.
The clearest images yet of the 2011 Volkswagen Jetta have turned up ahead of the compact sedan's launch this fall. Like the latest MK VI Golf, the Jetta is expected to be built on an updated version of the MK V platform, although the sedan is believed to be slightly longer and wider. This will allow it to be more competitive against the Chevrolet Cruze and next generation Ford Focus.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX