2011 Volkswagen Jetta being hoisted into launch position – Click above to watch video after the jump
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
According to a well-placed source at VWVortex, Volkswagen is set to release official photos of the new 2011 Jetta in about two weeks' time, and while the new compact sedan won't go on sale until sometime this fall, we'll be learning all about the new model over the course of the next month.
The clearest images yet of the 2011 Volkswagen Jetta have turned up ahead of the compact sedan's launch this fall. Like the latest MK VI Golf, the Jetta is expected to be built on an updated version of the MK V platform, although the sedan is believed to be slightly longer and wider. This will allow it to be more competitive against the Chevrolet Cruze and next generation Ford Focus.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!