The 2010 Chevy Spark is still said to be an "on-and-off thing" when it comes to the U.S., although now we are in an "on" phase. That's according to GM's Jack Keaton, the man in South Korea overseeing GM's minicar development. The miniature runabout is expected to make do with a 66-hp, 1.0-liter four-cylinder or a 78-hp, 1.2-liter four-cylinder engine that will be good for 47 mpg. Keaton's team is also investigating peripheral connectivity and, as if that weren't enough, he says, "We can even pac
The revamped 6.6-liter Duramax V8 engine will go into production in April 2010 and the current Duramax, which doesn't meet emissions requirements that go into effect January 1, 2010, will cease production the day before the new year begins. In the interim, GM will be retooling the factory and won't be producing any of the engines to go in the Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX