Jay Leno owns all kinds of cars: Steam powered, 100-year-old electric and modern-day supercars. His legendary garage is teeming with millions of dollars of iron.
1963 Ford Falcon Sprint
It turns out Jay Leno shops for classic cars just like the rest of us do: by wasting untold hours drooling over occasionally perusing BringaTrailer.com. The comedian and host of The Tonight Show recently took a shine to a memorable 1963 Ford Falcon Sprint shown on the site, and it wasn't long before a few phone calls were made. Now the previous owner can say he sold a car to one of the world's most well-known collectors, and Leno will have a very-cool Falcon in his Big Dog Garage.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX