We Finally Get It. Was It Worth The Wait?
The cupboard of virtual options has opened itself yet again with the appearance of the 2013 BMW X1 configurator. There are three choices of X1 to choose from, the sDrive28i, xDrive28i and xDrive35i, and then three trim levels beyond that: X Line, Sport Line and M Sport Line.
40Motor Trend getting ready to announce its 2011 Sport/Utility Vehicle of the Year Award...on Facebook
Motor Trend has been around since 1949, and during that time it has handed out a fair share of awards to various automakers and vehicle models. More recently, the print publication has gone online by way of its web site, Youtube page and various social media networks. One network in particular has stuck a chord with the buff book and it's choosing to leverage the power of Facebook to announce the winner of its 2011 Sport/Utility Vehicle of the Year award.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX