It isn't that uncommon for people to pick up second jobs during the holidays to help relieve some of the financial stress, but apparently our automaton friends feel the fiscal pinch this time of year, too. A handful of General Motors assembly line robots are picking up some extra shifts at Santa's workshop this year wrapping presents.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!