Americans have had a tenuous relationship with Formula One racing. There hasn't been an American driver on the grid since Scott Speed in 2007 and a grand prix winner (let alone a world champion) since Mario Andretti retired in 1982. The United States Grand Prix has been an on-and-off affair over the years with more homes than a foster kid, and there hasn't been an American team on the grid since the 1970s. But that's all starting to change.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Vibra Healthcare Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!