click above for more live shots of the Riviera Concept from Detroit
Through the success of the Enclave, Buick has discovered that nicely designed, well-built, high content vehicles sell. Being the first Buick in a long time to log advance orders, GM thinks it might be onto something with the Enclave formula. That recipe consists of bolder styling than past Buicks, with cues coming from the Velite and Riviera show cars. Avoiding retro, forthcoming Buicks promise to amp up the curbside drama with unabashed curves, and a lot of chrome. The Enclave has an interior t
In an interview with Car and Driver, Troy Clarke, president of GM's North American efforts, confirmed that Buick would be getting another model by the end of the decade. The forth vehicle to join the Buick stable will be rear-wheel drive and take cues from the Velite concept that debuted at the 2004 New York Auto Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX