The winners of the 2013 SEMA Awards have been announced, and, well, the group is identical to the winners of the 2012 Awards. The Ford Mustang was named Hottest Car, while the Scion FR-S earned honors for Hottest Sport Compact. In the heavy machinery classes, the Ford F-Series won Hottest Truck and the Jeep Wrangler captured the Hottest 4x4-SUV crown. All same as last year.
The hallways of the Autoblog campus are much quieter now that Zach Bowman has taken his prose, along with his welders, wrenches and hammers, over to the digital pages of Road & Track, but that doesn't mean our favorite project Mustang is gone forever. Project Ugly Horse is still coming along, and Zach has gifted us another update on his unfoxy Fox Body.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX