UAW president Dennis Williams says he's still interested in getting workers organized at Tesla's Fremont factory.
The newly proposed contract between the UAW and FCA would give wage parity between first- and second-tier workers after eight years of employment. Gone from the proposed contract is a health-care cooperative between employees of all three major American automakers.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX