After an accident, most of us are left scratching our heads as to what we do next, but the guy pictured above is probably scratching his head wondering how he's still alive. Captured from the dashcam of this Russian driver, a massive collision between two big rigs shows that while seatbelts definitely save lives, sometimes it doesn't hurt to have luck (make that a lot of luck) on your side, too.
Towing a load as massive as a semi and its loaded trailer is a dangerous undertaking no matter the circumstances. We don't have any first-hand experience in the matter, but we'd wager that the danger level goes off the charts when that load is being towed through the winding roads of a snowy mountain overpass.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX