Photo by david.nikonvscanon. Licensed under Creative Commons license 2.0.
Tire Pressure Monitorins System
The Ford Focus is one of Ford's basic, popular models. For 2008, Ford is happily announcing a 35 mpg-on-the highway number for this year's Focus (unfortunately, that's down from 37 for the 2007 model UPDATE: Sorry, the new EPA system got me here. The 2007 Ford Focus gets between 29-33 mpg using the new numbers, depending on the version). Some people might be excited about the debut of the Ford Sync system for bluetooth cell phones and MP3 players, but I'm sure there are a plenty of AutoblogGreen
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies