Situated on rolling hills right on the coast of the Pacific Ocean, the Monterey Peninsula in California might be one of the most picturesque areas in the United States, but when the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance and its related events arrive each year, they bring along a plethora of million-dollar cars that make the view just that much better. You don't have to be a DuPont or a Vanderbilt to check out these amazing automobiles, though, especially if you're an early bird.
Pebble Beach Tour
Every year on the Thursday before the Pebble Beach Concours, each of the entrants is given the opportunity to prove its roadworthiness on the scenic roads of 17 Mile Drive and Highway 1. A good selection of cars are usually up to taking on the challenge, although some are better equipped than others.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX