General Motors' German arm, Opel, wants to be the "market leader in electric mobility," according to the automaker's head of sales and marketing, Alain Visser.
Opel Chief Executive Officer Nick Reilly has unloaded a sweeping new business plan that includes plenty of interesting little tidbits for green car aficionados. Of course we already know about the 2011 Opel/Vauxhall Ampera, the European version of the 2011 Chevrolet Volt, but Reilly says that there will be another extended-range electric vehicle in addition to the Ampera.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies