Do you like to drink in public, where big, fragile glass bottles full of expensive booze are a hassle and a liability? Do you ever drink so hard that your very drinking vessel – even a sturdy one like a metal flask – just isn't extreme enough? Do you like Scotch whisky? Do you like to drive in circles and listen to white guy blues?
Toyota is bringing an arsenal of custom vehicles to SEMA 2011, including three pickups and one very cool Yaris B-Spec Racer. The pint-sized bruiser is based on the 2012 Yaris SE and should be bashing fenders with the rest of the SCCA B-Spec class contenders soon. Toyota says that Jamie Bestwick, of BMX fame, will campaign the car in the SCCA National Championship Runoffs at Road America in Elkhart, Wisconsin. The car features all of the hardware necessary to meet spec, including an eight-point S
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX