Seventh-Generation Volkswagen Golf, GM Hybrid Trucks cancelled, 2013 Nissan Sentra, Mechanic Shortage
What do you want to be when you grow up? If you answered, "mechanic," you're in the minority. But that could be a good thing for your chances of getting a job. As USA Today points out, a shortage of mechanics and an increase in the complexity of today's cars means there's big demand for wrenchers.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX