Honda officially debuted the refreshed 2014 Civic SI Coupe at the SEMA Show last November, but it has taken until now for the Japanese automaker to share full pricing and specs for its high-performance coupe and sedan.
Honda Civic Si Coupe
Honda has announced plans to bring a refreshed, 2014 Honda Civic Coupe to the 2013 SEMA Show, set to kick off on November 5. Honda's struggles with the ninth-generation Civic have been widely publicized, and while the 2013 model year sedan has seen a significant overhaul, the two-door is now getting some additional enhancements for 2014.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino